Vijaya Bank is one of the public sector banks in India. The headquarter of the Vijaya Bank is in Bengaluru, India. Vijaya Bank was one of the nationalized banks in India.
The bank offers a wide variety of financial products and services to its customers through various different platforms. Thee provide services for balance enquiry, account statements, fund transfers, email alerts, etc.
The bank is now Bank of Baroda effective from 1st April 2020.
Different ways to check Vijaya Bank Balance
Vijaya Bank provides various methods using which you can easily check your bank account balance. Most of the methods can be used any time and anywhere, you do not have to visit the bank more often to check your bank account balance.
Also Check: United Bank Of India Bank Balance
1. Vijaya Bank Toll – Free Number
You can easily give a call on the toll-free number of the Vijaya bank to check your account balance. Give a call on any of the three toll-free number 1800 425 5885, 1800 425 9992 ,1800 425 4066.
After calling ,you can select your preferred language first and can follow the instructions to know your account balance.
2. Vijaya Bank Missed Call Service
To avail this service, you need to visit the bank and get your number registered with your account for this service. Once it is registered you can give a missed call on 09243210480 which is the balance enquiry number of Vijaya Bank for the residents of Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Bengaluru.
Once you call on this number with your registered mobile number, the call will be automatically disconnected and later ,you’ll receive an SMS from the bank, showing your account balance.
3. Vijaya Bank Net Banking
Vijaya Bank provides their customers the facility of net banking as well. But to avail net banking you must be registered for this. You can either register for this at the time of opening account or you can fill an application form later as well.
Once you are registered successfully, you will have a login id and password, using which you can login to the bank website and check your account balance,after setting your own password.
With the help of net banking, not only you can check your balance, but also you can transfer funds and know your last transactions as well.
4. Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking
You can also download mobile applications provided by Vijaya Bank on your mobile phone and can check your balance any time. The bank provides different applications, you can download any one of the following to check your account balance.
Vijaya Bank, V-ePassBook+, V-eConnect+ are the applications that the bank provides and you can download any of them.
You can also check your account balance using your bank passbook. Visit any Vijaya bank with your passbook and get it printed. After updating, your passbook will include your updated account balance and all your transaction history.
6. ATM/ Debit Card
Using ATM as well, you can check your account balance. Take your ATM card, visit any ATM nearest to you with your card and insert your card. Once you enter your PIN, select “ Balance Enquiry“ option on the screen and your account balance will be displayed.
- How to Check Allahabad Bank Balance 2021 (Net Banking, Missed Call) 2021
- Check your Andhra Bank Account Balance (online and offline) 2021
- How to check Bank of Baroda Account Balance 2021
- How to check Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance 2021
- Canara Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Central Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Corporation Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Dena Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Indian Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check Balance of Indian Overseas Bank 2021
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Account Balance Check 2021
- Punjab and Sind Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance 2021
- Syndicate Bank Balance Check 2021
- How to check UCO Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Union Bank Of India Account Balance 2021
- United Bank of India Balance Check 2021
- IDBI Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check State Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur Account Balance 2021
- State Bank of Hyderabad Balance Check 2021
- How to check State Bank of Mysore Account Balance 2021
- How to check State Bank of Patiala Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank of Travancore Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Balance 2021
- How to check City Union Bank 2021
- How to check Dhanalakshmi Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Federal Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Karur Vysya Bank Balance 2021
- Check Nainital Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check HDFC Bank Balance 2021
- Check ICICI Bank Balance 2021
- How to check YES Bank Balance 2021
- Check Axis Bank Balance 2021
- Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Development Credit Bank Balance 2021
- Check Ratnakar Bank (RBL Bank) Balance 2021
- How to check South Indian Bank Balance 2021
- Check Karnataka Bank Balance 2021
- Check Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Balance 2021