Indian Overseas is one of the major public sector banks in India which is headquartered in Chennai. IOB offers a lot of services and products to its customers.
The account holders of Indian Overseas Bank, does not need to visit the bank often to perform things like checking their balance, transferring money to other accounts, paying bills ,etc.
The bank has already given various online and offline mode to its users, using which they can do these activities themselves. The offline include either visit to the bank or their nearest ATM but the online services include various options that they can do on their phone anytime and anywhere.
Various ways to check Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance
Checking your account balance is one of the most common and important thing that every account holder needs. And Indian Overseas Bank provide different methods by which you can know your account balance very easily.
Also Check: Indian Bank Balance Check
1. IOB Net Banking
Like many other banks, Indian Overseas Bank also offers net banking services to its customer. If you didn’t registered for net banking service when opening your account, then you can fill in the application later on as well.
Using the login id and password provided to you by the bank, you can login to the bank website and check your balance, account statements and perform fund transfer as well.
2. IOB Mobile Banking
IOB provides different mobile applications that you can install on your mobile phone and check your account balance, transactions and perform many more things.
The apps provided by IOB are IOB mPassbook, IOB Mobile, and IOB Nanban. Using any of these apps , you can know your account balance, account statements, and much more.
3. IOB Missed Call Service
You can give a missed call on 04442220004 from your registered mobile number to know your bank account balance. When you’ll call on this number, the call will be automatically disconnect and you will receive a SMS from the bank, including your account balance.
4. IOB SMS Banking
IOB also provides SMS Banking Service and with the help of this service, you can check your bank account balance. From your registered number, send an SMS to 9551099007 in the format “BAL <Account Name>” where Account Name is name of your account in your mobile. The Bank will send you an SMS with your account balance details.
Apart from these methods that you can perform using your mobile phone, you can also check your bank balance using your ATM Card. Visit any ATM along with your ATM card, insert your card and enter PIN. To know your balance select “Balance Enquiry” option and you will see your account balance.
6. IOB Passbook
The bank provides passbook to every account holder, and those who do not prefer online mode of checking your bank balance, or if you can visit your bank easily, then take your passbook to the bank and get it updated. Once it is updated, you’ll see all your transactions and your bank account balance as well.
- How to Check Allahabad Bank Balance 2021 (Net Banking, Missed Call) 2021
- Check your Andhra Bank Account Balance (online and offline) 2021
- How to check Bank of Baroda Account Balance 2021
- How to check Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance 2021
- Canara Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Central Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Corporation Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Dena Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Indian Bank Account Balance 2021
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Account Balance Check 2021
- Punjab and Sind Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance 2021
- Syndicate Bank Balance Check 2021
- How to check UCO Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Union Bank Of India Account Balance 2021
- United Bank of India Balance Check 2021
- How to check Vijaya Bank Account Balance 2021
- IDBI Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check State Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur Account Balance 2021
- State Bank of Hyderabad Balance Check 2021
- How to check State Bank of Mysore Account Balance 2021
- How to check State Bank of Patiala Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank of Travancore Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Balance 2021
- How to check City Union Bank 2021
- How to check Dhanalakshmi Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Federal Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Karur Vysya Bank Balance 2021
- Check Nainital Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check HDFC Bank Balance 2021
- Check ICICI Bank Balance 2021
- How to check YES Bank Balance 2021
- Check Axis Bank Balance 2021
- Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Development Credit Bank Balance 2021
- Check Ratnakar Bank (RBL Bank) Balance 2021
- How to check South Indian Bank Balance 2021
- Check Karnataka Bank Balance 2021
- Check Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Balance 2021