Indian Bank is a most popular public sector bank in India. The bank offers many services and products to all the customers. They also provide very convenient ways to the users to check their balance and perform different actoins.
They provide services like fixed deposits, loans, credit cards, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS services, Balance check methods and much more. With the help of these facilities, the customers can do many things on their own, they don’t have to visit the bank more often.
Various ways of checking Indian Bank Balance
Indian Bank provides various methods to its users to check their account balance on their own. Many methods involves platforms for which they don’t have to visit the bank, they can check their account balance whenever they like.
Also Check: Dena Bank Balance Check
1. Indian Bank Toll-Free Number
Users of Indian Bank can check their bank account balance by calling on a toll-free number 180042500000 from their registered mobile number. When you will call on this toll-free number, you’ll be asked to choose the language.
Once you choose the language, you will be connected to the customer service executive who can help you with checking your account balance.
2. SMS Banking
To avail this SMS Banking service, you need to register for it once, when opening the account or later on by filling an application form at the bank. When you register, you will receive a MPIN which you will use while sending the SMS.
To check you account balance send an SMS “BALVAL <Account Number><MPIN>” to 9444394443 from your registered number and you will receive an SMS from the bank, stating your bank account balance.
3. Indian Bank E-statement
For this the users are required to the email statement option on the bank website. Once you visit this option, enter your bank account number and captcha code to get Indian Bank E-statement.
4. Indian Bank Net Banking
Indian Bank provides the net banking service as well. For this service you have to register at the time of opening the account or later on by filling an application form.
You will get a login id and password, using which you can access the net banking services of the Indian Bank. When you login to the bank website, you can easily check your balance and transfer funds and much more.
5. Indian Bank Mobile Banking
They also provide mobile banking services to the customers. You can download any of the three mobile apps given by Indian Bank and can easily check their account balance.
The three apps that you can download to check your Indian Bank account balance are IndPay, IB Smart Remote, and BHIM IndianBank UPI.
Every bank provides a passbook to each and every user. You can take your passbook with you to the Indian Bank and get your account passbook updated. The passbook after updating, will include your updated account balance and all the transactions as well.
Using ATM card as well you can check your bank account balance as well. You can visit any ATM with your ATM Card and insert your card. After entering your PIN, you can choose “Balance Enquiry” option to check your bank account balance.
- How to Check Allahabad Bank Balance 2021 (Net Banking, Missed Call) 2021
- Check your Andhra Bank Account Balance (online and offline) 2021
- How to check Bank of Baroda Account Balance 2021
- How to check Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance 2021
- Canara Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Central Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Corporation Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Dena Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Balance of Indian Overseas Bank 2021
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Account Balance Check 2021
- Punjab and Sind Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance 2021
- Syndicate Bank Balance Check 2021
- How to check UCO Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Union Bank Of India Account Balance 2021
- United Bank of India Balance Check 2021
- How to check Vijaya Bank Account Balance 2021
- IDBI Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check State Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur Account Balance 2021
- State Bank of Hyderabad Balance Check 2021
- How to check State Bank of Mysore Account Balance 2021
- How to check State Bank of Patiala Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank of Travancore Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Balance 2021
- How to check City Union Bank 2021
- How to check Dhanalakshmi Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Federal Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Karur Vysya Bank Balance 2021
- Check Nainital Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check HDFC Bank Balance 2021
- Check ICICI Bank Balance 2021
- How to check YES Bank Balance 2021
- Check Axis Bank Balance 2021
- Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Development Credit Bank Balance 2021
- Check Ratnakar Bank (RBL Bank) Balance 2021
- How to check South Indian Bank Balance 2021
- Check Karnataka Bank Balance 2021
- Check Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Balance 2021