The top most commercial bank in India is Bank of India which is headquartered in Mumbai. They have over 5000 branches all over India and give many facilities for its users to access banking services.
Bank of India(BOI) offers its customers to even open a bank account by using mobile banking and SMS services, which is the easiest way by which a person can open their account.
Apart from offering such services, they also give their customers many ways to check their bank account balance, to perform transactions and to know their bank account statement.
Ways offered by Bank of India to check Account Balance
The most efficient service that BOI provides to their customers is the ways by which they can check their account balance.
It not only offers offline ways but also many online ways to check bank account balance.
BOI provides a passbook to each and every user, which is for the purpose of knowing the transactions and bank account balance. So you can visit the bank any time and take your passbook with you and get it updated to check your balance and previous transactions.
The next option by which you can check your account balance offline is by using your ATM card.
You can visit any ATM and insert your ATM card and select the “Balance Enquiry” option and enter your PIN to know your account balance.
3. Bank of India mPassbook
The easiest online way to check your BOI account balance is by installing this mobile application on your mobile.
You can install BOI mPassbook on your phone and check your account balance and account statements at any time.
4. Bank of India Net Banking
The other online way is by registering for BOI net banking facility. By availing this facility, you can login to the bank website and set your password.
Once you login, you can perform many actions like checking your bank balance, transferring money to another account, to check your transactions etc.
5. Bank of India Mobile Banking
It offers StarConnect mobile banking services to its customers. This is a convenient way to check your account balance.
The three apps that BOI offers are BOI BTM, BOI StarToken, and BOI StarGlobal. You can download any of these apps and check your bank account balance and perform many other actions.
6. Bank of India SMS service
BOI offers SMS Services as well.To avail the BOI SMS service you have to first get your SMS password, which you can get by visiting the bank website and login into net banking or mobile banking. From there you can set or even change your SMS password.
To check your account balance send an SMS to +919810558585 with your registered mobile number in the format “BAL XXXX” where XXXX is the 4 digit SMS password.
If you want to check the balance of a non primary account then you can send “BAL XXXX <Account Number>” to +91810558585 from your registered mobile number.
- Check Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Balance 2021
- Check Karnataka Bank Balance 2021
- How to check South Indian Bank Balance 2021
- Check Ratnakar Bank (RBL Bank) Balance 2021
- How to check Development Credit Bank Balance 2021
- Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance 2021
- Check Axis Bank Balance 2021
- How to check YES Bank Balance 2021
- Check ICICI Bank Balance 2021
- How to check HDFC Bank Balance 2021
- Check Nainital Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check Karur Vysya Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Federal Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Dhanalakshmi Bank Balance 2021
- How to check City Union Bank 2021
- How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Balance 2021
- Check State Bank of Travancore Account Balance 2021
- How to check State Bank of Patiala Account Balance 2021
- How to check State Bank of Mysore Account Balance 2021
- State Bank of Hyderabad Balance Check 2021
- Check State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- IDBI Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- How to check Vijaya Bank Account Balance 2021
- United Bank of India Balance Check 2021
- How to check Union Bank Of India Account Balance 2021
- How to check UCO Bank Balance 2021
- Syndicate Bank Balance Check 2021
- Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance 2021
- Punjab and Sind Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Account Balance Check 2021
- How to check Balance of Indian Overseas Bank 2021
- How to check Indian Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check Dena Bank Balance 2021
- How to Check Corporation Bank Balance 2021
- Check Central Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Canara Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance 2021
- How to check Bank of Baroda Account Balance 2021
- Check your Andhra Bank Account Balance (online and offline) 2021
- How to Check Allahabad Bank Balance 2021 (Net Banking, Missed Call) 2021