Bank of Baroda is one of the public sector banks in India which provides Banking and financial services to its customers and is headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Bank of Baroda is famous for its efficiency of services that they provide to their customers. They offer different platforms for their customers with the help of which they can easily access their bank accounts.
These easy to access bank account platforms includes M-Connect mobile banking, BOB Net Banking Portal which advance their services like checking the bank account balance, transactions, transferring money to other accounts, opening your account and much more.
Different ways of checking your Bank of Baroda Account Balance.
One of the most frequently asked queries by the customers is how can they check their bank account balance?
Well, Bank of Baroda offers both online and offline modes with which you can know your bank account balance.
Also Check: Andhra Bank Balance
1. ATM/ Debit Card
The most basic offline mode of checking your bank account balance is using your ATM card which is Debit Card.
For this, you can go to any ATM and use your ATM card and its PIN to know your account balance. But remember to choose the option of “Balance Enquiry” to know your balance.
The second offline mode is by using your passbook that Bank of Baroda provides to every customer.
For this you can visit Bank of Baroda along with your passbook and get your passbook updated. The updated passbook will include your transactions and the updated account balance as well.
3. Bank of Baroda SMS Service
To send the SMS there is a propeYou can easily check your account balance anywhere and at any time just by sending an SMS to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number and you’ll receive a text from the bank showing your account balance.
Follow the format which is “ BAL <space> XXXX” where XXXX is the last 4 digits of your Bank of Baroda account number. This format is specifically for knowing your account balance.
4. Bank of Baroda Missed Call Service
To know your bank balance easily, just give a missed call on 8468001111 from your registered mobile number and the bank will send you an SMS including your Account Balance.
This is a free service and is also available 24*7, because of which no matter where you are or what time it is, you can always check your Bank of Baroda account balance.
5. Bank of Baroda Internet Banking
You can register for internet banking when opening the account or later on by submitting an application.
Once you are registered you can use the login id and password provided by the bank on the net banking website of the bank and can check your account balance once you set your own password.
6. Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking App
Bank of Baroda provides mobile application as well, that you can install in your phone and perform actions such as checking you balance, transactions or transferring money.
Bank of Baroda M-Connect Plus is the improved version of the previous app. You can install this app on your mobile and perform many actions.
7. Bank of Baroda mPassbook
This is also another Bank of Baroda mobile app that you can install on your phone by the name of Bank of Baroda mPassbook, the only difference is that with this app you can only know your account balance and account statements.
- How to Check Allahabad Bank Balance 2021 (Net Banking, Missed Call) 2021
- Check your Andhra Bank Account Balance (online and offline) 2021
- How to check Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance 2021
- Canara Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Central Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Corporation Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Dena Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Indian Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check Balance of Indian Overseas Bank 2021
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Account Balance Check 2021
- Punjab and Sind Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance 2021
- Syndicate Bank Balance Check 2021
- How to check UCO Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Union Bank Of India Account Balance 2021
- United Bank of India Balance Check 2021
- How to check Vijaya Bank Account Balance 2021
- IDBI Bank Account Balance Check 2021
- Check State Bank of India Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur Account Balance 2021
- State Bank of Hyderabad Balance Check 2021
- How to check State Bank of Mysore Account Balance 2021
- How to check State Bank of Patiala Account Balance 2021
- Check State Bank of Travancore Account Balance 2021
- How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Balance 2021
- How to check City Union Bank 2021
- How to check Dhanalakshmi Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Federal Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Karur Vysya Bank Balance 2021
- Check Nainital Bank Account Balance 2021
- How to check HDFC Bank Balance 2021
- Check ICICI Bank Balance 2021
- How to check YES Bank Balance 2021
- Check Axis Bank Balance 2021
- Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance 2021
- How to check Development Credit Bank Balance 2021
- Check Ratnakar Bank (RBL Bank) Balance 2021
- How to check South Indian Bank Balance 2021
- Check Karnataka Bank Balance 2021
- Check Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Balance 2021